- Keep in mind that there are classes in session and a softer voice is needed.
- Please move through all areas quietly and mindfully and close all doors softly behind you.
- Please keep cell phone use to a minimum and silence phones prior to entry.
- A shoe/bag storage area is located off of the entrance and lockers available.
- Platinum is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please leave valuables at home.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to class to check in and comfortably find your place for practice.
- Please do not enter the studio before everyone in the previous class has left. Please wait for the room to empty.
- Please keep talking in the studio to a minimum and be respectful of those around you.
- Refrain from wearing perfumes and heavy oils. Many people are allergic to these scents and find them distracting.
- Savasana is a sacred time. Practice mindfulness when leaving class. Please roll your mat without dragging it, gather your belongings quietly and close the doors softly behind you.
- For your first class, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the class begins. You'll want time to get signed in, and get settled.
- Bring a mat, a towel and water. You may rent these if you forget yours or don't own them. Come well hydrated and be prepared to drink water throughout and after class. It is best to practice on an empty stomach, eat lightly or not at all for 2-3 hours before class.
- Ask questions before and after class to better understand the practice. Our teachers are here to serve you - create a relationship with them so they can better understand and meet your needs. Practicing 2-3 times per is a good place to start. Many practitioners practice 4-5 times per week or more. 2 classes or more per day can be excessive, and more than 1 hot class per day is not recommended. Try many of the different styles of classes we offer. Take advantage of our new student specials!